Brass control with working pressure regulating valve, and glycerin bath pressure gauge with colored dial.
- Alternating volumetric pumps with six semi-hydraulic diaphragms for use in agriculture in low pressure systems for spraying open field crops with fertilisers, pesticides or weed killers
- Parts in contact with pumped liquids in plastic-coated aluminium and stainless steel
- Diaphragms in NBR, H.P.D.S., Desmopan or Viton
- Seals in NBR or Viton. Die-cast casing with oil-immersed mechanism and clear plastic tank for visual level checking
- Pistons with ring for a more efficient “oil cushion” system to protect the diaphragm
- New-design diaphragm cut-out system to prevent contact tearing even in heavy-duty operating conditions
- Spherical sector profile valves for lower flow resistance and improved volumetric efficiency
- Rugged feet secured to pump casing. GEOMET coated or stainless steel metal fasteners.